The Life of Gregory Brown The Life of Gregory Brown

Seriously sweet stuff right here!

massive!

Lucky Tower Lucky Tower

Voice

I just wanted to tell that voice acting was reallllllly good!

Reminded me DeathSpank, Monkey Island, nice, good humour!

molkman responds:

Dragamex sez: AWESOME MAN! THANKS!! YOU MUST BE REALLY SEXY!!!!1!11!

Memecore (wip)(rungadm Rnd 1) Memecore (wip)(rungadm Rnd 1)

OI!

Reminds me of Droon.

Now this is some decent bass punk!

Would like to hear it full, this is going definetly to my playlist(s).

=Arabic Dnb= =Arabic Dnb=

Yep.

Have to agree with Madam here, i really like the Arabian theme here..

Altough i would remove that "wind" or, do something more with it, or replace it with some more deeper synth, or something similar and get some neater kick drums.

Atundra responds:

Thanks for the review!
Another friend of mine suggested that I used synths more as well, so thats exactly what i plan to do in my next song!
Check out my newest song =Autmn= if you get the chance!

O.R.G. O.R.G.

Hehe.

I think this most surely is not dubstep.

Its rather a mixture of psy, techno, rave'ish experimental.. a lot sounds are seemed to mixed together, different tracks to be exact.

And i actually like this kind of raw and hard sound (would change some kicks to more flow-like), but only parts of it, i would play with the lenghts and try to more trans.. what is the word.. transient? i dont know. ; D more.

XplicitAudio responds:

u ment transitions?:D yes i'm working on that...i have to get my style more dubsteppish since this song is more like a trance-handsup-dance-house mixture xD thanx 4 the review!

Raia Girl Raia Girl

Purfect!

These last days, i have been searching for this kind of picture, and i just cannot put it into words, how much i like it - and i would have never thought i will find this kind of picture at newgrounds.

These colours are illusive, the bird, the girl with a mask, very nice native/mystical theme.

The first thoughts that are coming to my mind are some tribal trancy drum beats - and when i close my eyes i can see all these things happen, dancing, etc.

Cant wait to see more of this kind!

Groundshatter Fox Groundshatter Fox

Just Pure

I have to say, i just made an account to post a comment how much i like this picture. Seriously sweet!

Hugo